Update: Coronavirus (COVID-19) effective from April 9, 2021.
To conform to Victorian Government requirements to maintain a COVID-safe environment for our customers and staff, the following actions are in-place:
- Staggered start times to allow for social distancing in shared spaces (hallways, corridors, restrooms).
- Face masks are optional for staff and customers in all indoor spaces.
- Electronic contact tracing via online bookings and on-site QR code scanning.
- Staff experiencing COVID symptoms prior to working instructed to immediately get a COVID test and isolate.
- Contactless payments including credit card sales on-site and online bookings encouraged.
- Hand sanitiser and anti-bacterial soap available in thoroughfares and restrooms, respectively.
- Cinemas cleaned between sessions with professional cleaning performed nightly.
* * * *
Please note the following:
- All staff are temperature checked upon arrival prior to commencing their shift.
- Cinema auditoriums draw air from outside to circulate in the cinema before being extracted outside through a separate vent. Air conditioning filters are changed regularly by authorised technicians.
There is a dedicated Department of Health and Human Services hotline for any person who may develop symptoms consistent with COVID-19: 1800 675 398.
RT @primal_screen: Check out the trailer below for GUNDA, now screening in Melbourne at @cinemanova, @lidocinemas, @Classiccinemas and @cam…
RT @MDFFest: On tomorrow - 18 April 2021 from 11am @cinemanova check out the incredible line up https://t.co/W8ZXw7gcZi @3CR @KISSFMAustral…
RT @OutTakesJoy: Colin Firth - well, we wouldn’t kick him out of bed. Supernova is now screening @cinemanova 🍿 and if you want the chance t…
RT @JOY_Eurovision: Become a @JOY949 member tmrw (hopefully during our show) & go in the draw to win a @cinemanova m’ship! #EmbraceJOY wit…
Fresh and tasty new offerings are now available from the Nova Bar + Kitchen: Mezzepotamia! Enjoy shareable treats… https://t.co/zwpfRvZ46t